Dr. Steve Wood and Dr. Bill Kanasky, Jr. continue answering podcast listener and viewer questions:
- How do you advise handling voir dire in federal court when you only have 30-60 minutes to ask questions of jurors?
- What are the opportunities with using a supplemental juror questionnaire?
- What is the best way to question my client during direct or rehabilitation examination?
- Are engineers bad jurors for the defense?
- What types of demonstrative exhibits work best for jurors? Should I always go high tech?
- If my witness has an emotional meltdown during their deposition, how do I get them back on track?
- How should I test evidence in a mock trial format if I don't know if the judge will let it in?
- How do I deal with a defendant who is experiencing extreme guilt and wants to admit guilt even though they didn't do anything wrong and it was just a bad accident?
- From a jury consulting standpoint, does a juror's health status matter?