Steve Wood, Ph.D. and Bill Kanasky, Jr., Ph.D. answer podcast listener questions:
- How will AI change the legal industry and who will benefit the most, plaintiffs or defendants?
- Are all nuclear verdict juries angry? How do I spot angry jurors in voir dire?
- How do I handle witnesses who are dealing with personal issues?
- Why do witnesses have such a deep desire to pivot and why are Yes/No answers so unsatisfying for witnesses to give?
- Do attorneys welcome you with open arms when you are brought in on a case?
- I need to mock try my case but I don't know if certain evidence will be allowed in. How do I deal with evidence that may or may not be allowed in?