Steve Wood, Ph.D. & Bill Kanasky, Jr., Ph.D. kick off 2024 with another episode answering podcast listener mail. Questions addressed:
- How can I deal with anchoring by plaintiff's counsel?
- Is it okay if my witness wears a nose ring to her video deposition?
- How can I deal with an ex-employee who is not willing to cooperate in their deposition prep?
- Does it sound bad for a witness to respond to a question with "I don't know"?
- Is it better for a female attorney to cross-examine an adverse female witness?
- Should I use the Reptile book during my closing argument to help jurors recognize what the Reptile attorney is doing?
- What are things that the defense team can do that really bother the plaintiff's team?