Benefits of Outsourced Deposition Services
Your clients need your legal expertise, but often, it is the non-legal work that can take up large portions of your time. Although many law firms can execute litigation support services themselves, firms that outsource these tasks allow lawyers and paralegals to focus on more important matters. Outsourcing deposition scheduling services can help law firms save time and be more productive.
Litigation support services are an essential part of the legal process. Courtroom Sciences provides expertise and efficiency, coordinating all your deposition needs, including scheduling court reporters, videographers, interpreters, and facilities. We can also provide the technology services you need for your virtual or in-person deposition, arbitration, mediation, or hearing. Our expert staff can turn around the rough draft, final transcripts, and deposition videos and materials quickly, making them all available in our secure portal.
What are the benefits of outsourced deposition services?
Outsourced deposition services help law firms save time, provide expertise, and increase flexibility. Deposition services from CSI drive efficiency and provide peace of mind.
Save Time with Outsourced Deposition Services
Locating and scheduling court reporters, videographers, interpreters, and other resources for depositions and arbitrations can be time-consuming. Trial attorneys and paralegals have immense demands on their time, often facing urgent timelines with too few hours available to accomplish everything. They don’t have time to find and vet a court reporter, let alone worry about whether they will show up.
How can these professionals work more efficiently and get more done in less time? The answer is to outsource non-legal chores that drain time. CSI will handle all the details regarding scheduling your deposition. Your CSI case manager is your single point of contact for all of your case needs. Case managers are highly responsive, and inquiries about services are answered by a real person 24 hours a day, seven days a week. By outsourcing deposition services, law firms can improve the usage of their time, allowing them to focus on core competencies, clients, and caseloads.
Outsourcing Deposition Services Provide Proven Expertise
By outsourcing deposition services, law firms can access quality, efficient, and dependable support from expert staff without hiring them. At CSI, our team of litigation support experts has decades of experience with these tasks, managing them daily for large and small clients across the country.
The litigation support experts have experience with a wide variety of services, including:
● Court reporting - CSI has a global network of the top certified court reporters. Most court reporters in the CSI network have also become Certified Realtime Reporters.
● Legal videography - CSI’s network of seasoned videographers are trained in recording depositions, mediations, arbitrations, mock trials, focus groups, and day-in-the-life videos. Interpreting - CSI understands that not all witnesses can or prefer to speak English, which may necessitate an interpreter to translate the witness’s testimony during the deposition.
● Real-time transcription - CSI offers real-time transcription in which testimony appears almost instantly on the attorneys’ connected devices and can be saved locally as a draft transcript until the final becomes available.
● Desktop videoconferencing - Our solution allows you to conduct depositions from home or the office. CSI Case Managers set up everything you need and can even help you test your computer in advance to ensure it is ready to go.
● Virtual exhibits technology - Allows you to control exhibits and prevent opposing counsel and witnesses from viewing them ahead of time. We also have the technology to go off the record during a virtual deposition to have a productive discussion with your co-counsel.
The litigation support experts at CSI are adept at handling all your deposition needs, helping law firms provide superior service to their clients.
Outsourced Deposition Services Offer Increase Flexibility
Outsourcing deposition services helps law firms maximize efficiency as they can more efficiently allocate the time and effort spent by their attorneys and paralegal staff to other revenue-generating activities. CSI believes that your clients benefit the most when you and your team can focus on your case's vital legal activities. Let us handle the administrative burden of locating and scheduling experienced court reporters, videographers, facilities, technology, or other resources for your depositions, arbitrations, mediations, and hearings, whether virtual or in-person.
At CSI, we know how critical but exhausting non-legal tasks like deposition scheduling can be. Deposition services from CSI drive efficiency, add expertise, and provide peace of mind. With decades of experience, you can trust our skilled team of litigation support experts to help you provide superior service for your clients. Speak with one of our experts to get started.
● Outsourced deposition services help law firms save time, provide expertise, and increase flexibility.
● CSI coordinates all your deposition needs, including the scheduling of court reporters, videographers, interpreters, and facilities.
● Deposition services from CSI drive efficiency and provide peace of mind.
● The litigation support experts at CSI are adept at handling all deposition needs, helping law firms provide superior service to their clients.
Preventing Nuclear Settlements at Deposition